Tuesday, February 21, 2017

50+ Short Depression Quotes, Depressed Love Sayings For Whatsapp


Every person feels depressed in a life sometimes. Depression is a common, but it is a serious medical illness that controls your Mind, you will notice a change in your feelings, thinking and behavior. Inspiration and Motivational quotes and love sayings can help you to get rid of depression. In this post we are going to share Short Depression Quotes, Depressing Quotes and Sayings about Life, Depressed Love Sayings, Inspirational Quotes for Whatsapp. Enjoy the Post, and Do shares it to Spread Positivity.

50+ Short Depression Quotes, Depressed Love Sayings For Whatsapp

50+ Short Depression Quotes, Depressed Love Sayings

People cry, not because they’re weak. It’s because they’ve been strong for too long.
I always hate getting flashbacks from things that I don’t want to remember.
Depression is like drowning.
If life doesn’t kill you, emptiness in Life will surely Kill You.
I use humor to cover up the fact that I want to jump off a bridge.
If you could read my mind, I'm sure that you would be in tears.
Silent tears hold the loudest pain. 
I want you to know but I don't want to tell you.
I'm that person everyone replaces after a while.
The difference between you and me is that when you wake up, your nightmare ends.
I say "sorry" a lot. Mostly because I feel like everything is my fault.
I keep a lot of shit to myself because in reality nobody really gives a fuck.
It hurts but it's ok..I'm used to it.
My head is a very dark place.
If you give up on me, I'm going to give up on me too.
I want to sleep until I feel better. Good night and sweet dreams.
And, I'm sad again.
Just because I'm trying, doesn't mean I'm ok.
Please forgive me if I don't talk much at times. Its loud enough in my head.
The worst part about depression: People who don't have it, they just don't get it.
I feel like such a disappointment.
Depression is like a war. You either win or die trying.
You largely constructed your depression. It wasn't given to you. Therefore, you can deconstruct it. 
That terrible mood of depression of whether it's any good or not is what is known as The Artist's Reward.
It's a recession when your friend loses his job; it's a depression when you lose yours.
You keep a lot to yourself because it's difficult to find people who understand.
I'm slowly giving up.
Deep inside, where nothing is fine. I've lost my mind.
Every man has his secret sorrows which the world knows not; and often times we call a man cold when he is only sad. - Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
Do you not see how necessary a world of pains and troubles is to school an intelligence and make it a soul? - John Keats, Letters of John Keats
That is all I want in life: for this pain to seem purposeful. - Elizabeth Wurtzel, Prozac Nation
And I will give up this fight, 'cause I can't make you love me If you don't.
One day some one is going to hug you so tight, that all of your broken pieces fit back together.
I wish, I didn't have feelings.
She took a deep breath and let it go.
I need you to love me little louder today. 
Choose everyday to forgive yourself. You are human, flawed and most of all worthy of love. 
I feel like I bother people just by being alive.
Sometimes we're broken and we don't know why.
My heart is so tired.
I left because you never asked me to stay.
Truth is, I miss you.
You say you care but you leave me alone to cry. I want to know that why?
I will always be yours, even when you don't want me.
My feelings? Oh don't worry about those, no one else does.
Depression stole my education,
It stole all of my friends,
My motivation,
My dreams,
My future,
My life,
Me.
The 24% unemployment reached at the depths of the Great Depression was no picnic.
The world of manic depression is a world of bad judgment calls.
No one cares. they are just pretending.
I found more joy in sorrow than you could find in joy. - Sara Teasdale
“I talk to God but the sky is empty.” - Sylvia Plath
“In the book of life, the answers aren't in the back.” - Charlie Brown
“Nothing is miserable unless you think it so.” - Boethius

Short Depression Quotes

Short Depression Quotes

Short Depression Quotes With Images