Friday, January 27, 2017

Best Happy Birthday Messages For Facebook and Whatsapp


The best collection of latest version happy birthday messages for Whatsapp and Facebook Messenger that you can use to wish your friend, lover, mom, female friend, dad, brother, sister or others a happy birthday. Get More Happy Birthday, Birthday Wishes and Happy.

Best Happy Birthday Messages For Facebook and Whatsapp

Best Happy Birthday Messages, Wishes, Greetings

Happy Birthday, Have a wonderful happy, healthy birthday and many more to come. God bless you!
We wish you better health and more years to celebrate. Many Many Happy Returns Of The Day.
Thank you my lovely friends & family members for the birthday wishes. Love you all.
The magic is everywhere, happiness is in the air, as your birthday is here!
Hey! My Teddy...Happy Birthday.
Happy Birthday My Sister! There may be surprises, beautiful flowers and many other things on your birthday. I hope my wish will be something special that will make the day more special.
Sending you so many sweet hugs and wishes to bless your path. Please give a lots of smile because its your birthday. Happy Birthday!
Wish you a super duper happy birthday. 
Happy Birthday My Sweetheart. (Teacher, Principal, Boss).
Happy Birthday to My Lovely Son (Son, Daughter, Wife).
Happy Birthday to the most handsome man that I wish to hold forever in my heart,
A SMILE ON UR FACE
A SPRING IN UR STEP
A SONG IN UR HEART
JOYS 2 HOLD DEAR
LOVED ONES 2 HOLD NEAR
MOMENTS 2 CHERISH
ALL THROUGH D YEAR
HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Its another birthday for you. God picked another petals o your flower, wishing your flowers may bloom for year. Many Many Happy Returns Of The Day.
Happy birthday to a friend who is always close to my heart, celebrating your special day with you. But I want you to know that I'm thinking of you and wishing you a wonderful birthday.

Happy Birthday Messages Wallpapers, Photos, Whatsapp DP

Happy Birthday Messages For Teacher

Happy Birthday Messages For Lover

Happy Birthday Wishes Photo

Happy Birthday Messages to Grandma

Happy Birthday Wallpaper